Here at Exclusive Mirror we pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition. To help us do this we use our own fleet of vehicles and drivers as well as the very best delivery companies in the UK. We currently have a damage rate of less than 2% of all the mirrors we send out!
Our larger items are delivered by our own fleet of vehicles or a 2 man fragile goods delivery company. In both cases you will receive a call you prior to the delivery date to advise you of the date and time slot of your delivery. They will also call you on the day if you require.
Some of our mirrors can be sent safely through on of the UK's biggest parcel companies. Items sent via this company will arrive to you next day. Please note: 90% of items are shipped using our own drivers or fragile 2 man service.
Also - despite ever increasing costs of fuel and tax we still offer deliveries to most of the UK for free!!!
We frequently get asked how we send glass through the post and what our damage rate is. Of course from time to time damages do occur, however we strive to do everything we can to prevent this form happening. Our unique packaging process allows us to ensure our damage rates remain low. We've created the video below to share the unique packaging process that each mirror goes through before it even leaves our warehouse.
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally (we do ship to NI, IOM & Ireland)
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge of £20) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands. Delivery charge for NI, IOM & Ireland is £39.99. Free delivery is not available to Groupon and daily deal offers. Contact Us for delivery quotes to the Channel Islands
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a mirror for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please state in the notes section when placing your order.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage before issuing a returns number.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. If you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost (we can arrange this through our couriers at a cost of £30) The item is required to be uninstalled, unused and within all of the original packaging. We will not accept any items back exceeding 30 days from the date of delivery.
2. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
3. Before returning any goods the Customer must contact Exclusive Mirrors by email at email@example.com to obtain a returns number.
4. Bespoke / Special order goods made to your own specification cannot returned unless faulty. In the case of a fault to bespoke / special order item, a replacement will be supplied.
5. All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation of your order / receipt of any returned items.
6. Any costs of returning goods and are the responsibility of the Customer. If the return is arrange via Exclusive Mirrors. The return cost will be deducted from the refund applied.