Antique Effect Silver Wall Mirror 132 x 48cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 9 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 9 weeks for production
Elegant and charming this antique effect silver wall mirror will quickly become the talking point of your home. Its stunning antique effect silver frame features subtle distressing creating an authentic feel. The combination of the bevelled mirrored glass with the antique silver frame gives this mirror a sophisticated appearance that will enhance just about any wall.
Customers have the option with this mirror to hang it either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. The ribbed effect frame accentuates the mirrored glass beautifully with the subtle decorative detailing create a wonderful visual effect on your wall. Perfectly suited to a number of different settings from traditional, to vintage, French and even contemporary this silver mirror is extremely versatile.
Why not position this mirror as photographed on a plain painted wall with the bold colour creating a stunning backdrop for the mirror to truly shine. Decorating with this mirror is easy, feature it above a dressing table in your bedroom creating the perfect luxurious space for you to get ready at. Alternatively it would also make a wonderful entrance hallway mirror featured landscape above a console table increasing light and space. Crafted to the highest standard this antique effect silver mirror offers a quality finish that will last for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Antique Effect Silver Wall Mirror 104 x 75cm
Antique Effect Silver Wall Mirror 119 x 94cm
Antique Effect Silver Wall Mirror 132 x 79cm
Antique Effect Silver Wall Mirror 170 x 79cm
Antique Effect Silver Wall Mirror 79 x 64cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.