Antique Style Mirror 132 x 109cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL THE END OF MARCH - AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 4 - 6 week for production.
This antique style mirror exudes a charming elegant design. The mirrors opulent design will grace just about any wall in your home beautifully. Demonstrating expert craftsmanship this stunning antique mirror offers an eye catching design. Combining modern materials with classic antique designs this versatile mirror will blend seamlessly into just about any room in your home.
The mirror offers a generously sized mirrored area that is able to project the light around your home, perfect for small or dark living spaces. The stunning mirror would make a fantastic focal point either on its own or with other antique accessories to create a high impact. The true beauty of this antique mirror lies in its frame which features charming ornate detailing made up of swirl and other patterns instantly adding a decorative flair to your home. The beautiful mirror is one that would look great in any living room, dining room or bedroom.
The antique mirror would also look stunning positioned above a console table in any entrance hallway. Crafted delicately this antique mirror offers high quality elegant designs that will last for many years. This mirror is a timeless piece that will remain looking beautiful in your home. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Antique Style Mirror Silver 79 x 64cm
Antique Style Mirror Silver 94 x 69cm
Antique Style Mirror Silver 104 x 76cm
Antique Style Mirror Silver 119 x 94cm
Antique Style Mirror Silver 132 x 48cm
Antique Style Mirror Silver 132 x 79cm
Antique Style Mirror Silver 170 x 79cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.