Antique Silver Overmantle Mirror - 119 x 94cm
This is an overmantel mirror which would be the perfect addition to a mantel piece or shelf. With a traditional arched design combined with a Silver leaf finish, it will never look out of place no matter where you put it, but wherever it goes, it will create a feeling of openness and elegance.
Elegant, stylish and sophisticated simply sums up this Silver overmantle mirror. The beautiful overmantle mirror is one that will sit gracefully on any chosen wall. Offered in a stunning antique Silver the overmantle mirror is able to offer a touch of vintage glamour to your home. The curved top exudes classic features of an overmantle mirror enhancing any current living space.
The mirrors Silver finish allows it to blend seamlessly into either a contemporary or more traditional home design. The true beauty of this mirror lies in its lavish detailing. Flanking each side of the mirror are charming ornate features. Offering a generously sized mirrored area this overmantle mirror is able to project the light beautifully around your living space.
Customers have the option to positon this mirror either on its own or with other Silver finished accessories to create a high impact. This overmantle mirror has been made to be featured above a fireplace in your living space however would also look at home in any dining room or entrance hallway. Crafted delicately to a very high standard this wonderful mirror will last for many years.
- Product Dimensions (cm): (W) 119cm x (H) 94cm
- Product Dimensions (inch): (W) 47" x (H) 37"
- Product Dimensions (ft): (W) 3' 11" x (H) 3' 1"
- Weight: 10kg
- Frame Depth: 2" or 6cm
- Frame Width: 2.5" or 6.5cm
- Framed: Yes
- Frame Material: Wood with resin
- Bevelled Mirror: No
- Hanging Orientation: Horizontal
- Made In: China
- Glass: 4mm
- Warranty: 1 year
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.