Modern Copper Framed Wall Mirror 35 x 55cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
This Pacific copper mirror is oozing with style and class. A definition of moderns designs this sleek cut mirror is perfectly suited to today’s modern homes. The addition of the copper lining to the frame adds to the contemporary styling making this mirror bang on trend. The sleek cut edges create a 3D effect to the frame allowing the light to bounce off all four sides of this mirror. The stunning copper lining complements the bevelled mirrored glass beautifully, copper is exceptionally versatile and blends with almost any colour scheme making this mirror the perfect choice for any interior.
The large mirrored area is generously sized and can be used to add depth to your room whilst also creating light. As photographed this mirror would make a fantastic feature on any plain or patterned wall, it would also look great in any minimalist setting with the mirrors understated design creating a stunning visual appearancel. Customers also have the option to feature this mirror alongside other shaped mirrors from the Pacific range to create a decorative feature to your walls.
This particular mirror can be featured either landscape or portrait and could be used to create an eye catching appearance. This Pacific copper mirror would look great in any living room or dining room featured above a console table alongside other home accessories. It would make a fantastic bathroom mirror adding a touch of modern styling to your design. Crafted expertly using the finest materials this Pacific copper mirror offers a durable design that will last for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following styles:
Pacific Square Copper Mirror 35 x 35cm
Pacific Hexagon Mirror 30.5 x 35cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
This product is also known as the Pacific (4pk)
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.