Sorrento Multi Facet Mirror 130 x 88cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 4 - 6 week for production
This multi facet mirror is the ultimate in elegance and style. This unique mirror offers a contemporary stylish design that will grace just about any wall in your home. Perfect for customers looking to create a striking focal point this multi facet blocks mirror definitely offers the wow factor. Easily doubling up as a piece of art this stunning mirror offers an impressive design.
The mirror offers an eye catching design that will fit seamlessly against your wall without overpowering your existing living space. Made up of 4 mirrored sections, combined together in a stylish way, this mirror offers a dazzling feel. Each individual mirrored piece is able to reflect the light helping to illuminate your living space, perfect for small or dark spaces. Although not a conventional mirror this multi facet blocks mirror is still able to offer a practical reflection.
This mirror will certainly become the talking point of any living space and would look great featured either on its own or pieced with other mirrored accessories. Perfectly suited to any living room, dining room or bedroom this mirror is extremely versatile. It would also make a striking entrance hallway mirror. Crafted using the finest materials this multi facet blocks mirror offers a durable finish. The majority of our mirrors are offered with a wall bracket.
35" (w) 51" (h) 5" (d) | 88cm (w) 130cm (h) 12cm (d)
Weight : 20 kg | Frame Width : N/Acm
We offer a free delivery service to most of the UK. Once we have taken delivery of made to order items from the supplier (see quoted lead time above), we aim to deliver to you as quickly as possible and pride ourselves on getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.