Champagne Gold Wall Mirror 168 x 76cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 8 - 10 weeks.
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 8 - 10 weeks for production
This champagne gold wall mirror exudes a timeless elegance. The charming mirror is one that will enhance just about any room in your home. The beautiful mirror would enhance just about any room in your home adding interest to your existing wall. Combining a classic rectangle shape with a modern champagne gold finish the mirror offers a versatile design ideal for any room.
Beautifully crafted the mirror offers a large mirrored area that is able to project the light around your room increasing light and space, ideal for small or dark rooms. The mirror would make a fantastic feature on your wall and would look great either on its own or pieced with other silver accessories creating a high impact. The frame features subtle decorative detailing that will catch the eye of any guests.
Customers have the option with this silver mirror to hang it either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference or available wall space. This mirror would make a fantastic overmantle mirror gracing your fireplace beautifully. It would also look at home in any dining room or entrance hallway. The silver mirror is able to create the illusion of increased space adding a new dimension to your room due to its impressive sized. Crafted to a very high standard this champagne gold mirror offers a hard wearing design. The mirror will last for many years; the majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Wall Mirror 76 x 61cm
Wall Mirror 91 x 66cm
Wall Mirror 102 x 74cm
Wall Mirror 117 x 91cm
Wall Mirror 130 x 46cm
Wall Mirror 130 x 76cm
Wall Mirror 130 x 107cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.