Triple Bar Crystal Framed Mirror 120 x 40cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
This triple bar crystal framed mirror will add glamour and beauty to any desired living space. Made from all over glass and glass crystals this contemporary mirror will dazzle beautifully wherever you choose to positon it. With its sleek look and contemporary lines this crystal framed mirror is the perfect addition to any modern styled decor. The black glass frame features a triple design with 2 layers of black glass encasing the glass crystals in the centre creating a striking look.
The crystal framed mirror offers a full length design perfect for using as a fully functioning mirror. The mirror is fitted with 4 ring brackets and can be mounted either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. Each glass crystal is able to reflect the light and project it at various angles creating an opulent feel in your home. The centre mirrored area is generously sized and is able to illuminate your home.
This crystal framed mirror would make a wonderfully elegant focal point in your home due to its glittery design. For customers looking to create a high impact why not feature with some mirrored furniture for a truly glam look. Ideal for any dressing room or bedroom due to its full length design this triple crystal framed mirror offers a fantastic reflective area assisting you when getting dressed. Crafted beautifully using only the finest acrylic crystals this mirror offers a high quality finish that is very hardwearing. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Triple Bar Crystal Framed Mirror 120 x 80cm
Triple Bar Crystal Framed Mirror 60 x 60cm
Triple Bar Crystal Framed Mirror 60 x 80cm
Black Glass Crystal Framed Cheval Mirror 150 x 40cm
Black Glass Crystal Framed Dressing Table Mirror
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.