Full Length Antique Silver Mirror 190 x 81cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
This Pembridge antique silver mirror exudes elegance and class. The beautiful mirror offers a stunning full length leaner design that will create a striking focal point in any desired living space. The beautiful antique silver finish of the mirror offers a charming design that will add a touch of old school glamour to any room. Perfectly suited to any traditional French style interior this silver mirror combines a classic design with modern materials creating a versatile mirror that will simply blend into any home.
The generously sized mirrored area is great for reflecting the light and casting it around your room. It will also help to increase light and space in dark or small living spaces. Offering an exquisite fame that you will want to positon where it can truly be appreciated this antique silver mirror is sure to catch the attention of guests. The beautiful baroque detailing to the frame offers a wonderful decorative feel that will easily add luxury to any home. The detailing must be seen to be truly appreciated and draped elegantly down each side of the mirror.
Ideal for any dressing room or living room this Pembridge antique silver mirror offers a stunning full length reflection assisting you when getting ready. The silver mirror would also make a charming entrance hallway mirror adding a new depth to your space as well as wowing guest with its beauty. Crafted to a high standard this antique silver mirror will last for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following finish:
Pembridge Antique Cream Mirror 190 x 81cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
This product is also known as the Pembridge Antique Silver
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.