Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 76cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 4 - 6 week for production
This shabby chic distressed white mirror offers a simple design that exudes beauty. The all white framed mirror can create a light, airy feel to almost any desired living space. Due to its neutral frame the distressed mirror would blend into virtually any décor either contemporary or traditional. It’s rustic detailing creates a shabby chic feel that would look fantastic featured alongside other shabby chic inspired furniture pieces.
The mirror offers a large mirrored area that is able to project light around your home, perfect for small or dark spaces. It also doubles up as a fantastic functioning mirror that offers a large reflective area for glancing in. The beautifully crafted frame has been delicately distressed creating a rural appearance that will catch the eye of guests. This subtle detailing will create a wonderful decorative flair to your wall.
The mirror would make a fantastic focal point if used alongside other furniture and accessories or perhaps featured on attractive wallpaper. Customers have the option with this shabby chic distressed mirror to feature it either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. Ideal for use in any living room, dining room or bedroom this shabby chic distressed mirror is exceptionally versatile. Crafted to a very high standard this distressed mirror offers a hard wearing design.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 76 x 60cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 91 x 66cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 101 x 73cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 116 x 91cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 45cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 106cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 167 x 76cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.