Distressed White Window Mirror 140 x 80cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Large window mirrors are a fantastic way to bring the outdoors inside. Used at the end of a hallway, they can help to pull light into the room, often immitating an actual window. This can help brighten a space, making it appear more airy and larger than it is. Modern designers are using window mirrors to create focal points and often put more than one of these mirrors in the same space to create an impact on the room.
Window mirrors work really well in resesses, such as either side of a fireplace. They create a nautical feel in bathrooms and bring gardens into the home when reflecting from conservatories, kitchens, sun rooms and verandas.
Crafted expertly using only the finest material this white window mirror will last for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This product is also known as the Fulshaw
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.