Glass Frame Crackle Mirror - 96.5 x 71cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
This Wynton glass framed mirror with its crackle effect inlay is quite simply stunning. The mirror is simple, elegant and very glamorous perfect for any customers looking to revive any dull looking interior. The mirrored glass frame consists of three individual layers giving this wall mirror a bit of depth as well as a fantastic design. The simplicity of this glass framed mirror means that it will compliment almost any decor either contemporary or more traditional making it extremely versatile.
As pictured the glass framed mirror would look beuatiful featured on either a plain or patterned wall. The crackle mosaic like design to the frame will catch the light and sparkle beautifully helping to illuminate your home. Customers can hang this glass framed mirror either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. The mirror exudes elegance and will add a decorative flair to any wall it is positioned.
Perfect as an overmantle mirror this glass framed crackle mirror will create a wonderful focal point. It can also be positioned above a console or dressing table as well as being used above your bedframe. The glass framed miThe mirror has been crafted to a very high standard using only the finest materials meaning the mirror is very durable. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
We offer a free delivery service to most of the UK. Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
This product is also known as the Wynton Rectangle
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.