Large Round Silver Swirl Mirror 100cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
This Lowry silver swirl mirror is chic and super stylish. The mirrors beautiful rustic silver frame is right on trend ideally suited to any modern décor. Oozing with elegance the mirror is a perfect example of less is more. Its subtle swirl design to the frame is just enough to make a stunning visual appearance yet will not overpower your room. Boasting a reasonably sized mirrored area this Lowry silver round mirror is able to project the light around your room and if positioned strategically could also create the appearance of increased space.
As photographed the mirror looks truly stunning on the pink painted wall this contrast in colour creating a wonderful backdrop for the mirror to truly excel. The subtle swirl design to the frame offers exceptional intricate detailing with the frame shining light and darker shades of silver to help create the swirl effect. Customers have the option with this mirror to feature it either on its own allowing the silver round mirror to demand the attention or feature it alongside other furniture and accessories to create a wonderful high impact.
Perfect for any living room, dining room or entrance hallway this stylish swirl mirror would look great above a console table. It would also make a superb focal point above your bed. Delicately crafted using the finest materials this Lowry silver swirl mirror offers a high quality design lasting for many years.
This mirror is also offered in the following finish:
Lowry Verdigree Gold Swirl Mirror 100cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
This product is also known as the Lowry Silver
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.