Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 130 x 104cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 8 - 10 weeks.
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 8 - 10 weeks for production.
This rustic wooden framed mirror is one that will instantly attract the attention due to its natural beauty. The wooden framed mirror is a fine example of how a simple design can create such a bold statement on your wall. The unique wooden frame would blend effortlessly into any modern shabby chic home.
Ideal for creating a stunning focal point this wooden framed mirror would not overpower your current home design. Offering a generously sized mirrored area that is able to cast the light around your room this mirror is great at increasing light and space. Customers have the option with this mirror to hang it either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. The natural grain of the wooden frame offers a fantastic decorative feel perfect for customers wishing to add a sense of the outdoors inside their home.
Choose to feature this modern wooden framed mirror either on its own or piece it with other wooden furniture to create a high impact. Offering a timeless design this wooden framed mirror would remain looking fantastic in your home for many years. Perfect for featuring above a console table in your hallway or a sideboard in your dining room the rustic wooden frame will add instant interest. Crafted to the highest standard this mirror offers a durable finish. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 89 x 74cm
Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 104 x 79cm
Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 114 x 86cm
Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 142 x 33cm
Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 142 x 88cm
Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 142 x 119cm
Rustic Wooden Framed Mirror 180 x 88cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.