Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 45cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 14 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 14 weeks for production
This shabby chic distressed white mirror boasts an elegant classy design. The mirrors simple yet chic design is one that can be featured in almost any décor. Offering a shabby chic feel the mirror would look great featured alongside other themed furniture to create a beautiful appearance. The true beauty of this mirror lies in its frame that has been delicately distressed to create a rustic feel. The distressed detailing will catch the eye of any guests adding a charming feel to the white mirror.
The large mirrored area offers a great space to project light as well as being used as a functioning mirror. Great for use in small living spaces this distressed mirror is able to create the illusion of increased space. The mirror can be featured on decorative wallpaper as photographed, used to create a striking feature wall that will enhance the look and feel of your room.
The mirror can be hung either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. Offering a timeless look that will remain looking beautiful in your home for years to come this mirror would make a wonderful overmantle mirror. It would also look great in any dining room or kitchen adding a decorative flair to your wall. Crafted expertly using the finest materials this shabby chic distressed white mirror offers a high quality finish lasting for many years.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 76 x 60cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 91 x 66cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 101 x 73cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 116 x 91cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 76cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 106cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 167 x 76cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.