Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 76 x 60cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 9 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 9 weeks for production
This shabby chic distressed white mirror is the perfect piece for almost any home. Versatile in its design the mirror is able to blend seamlessly into any current décor. The white finish to the frame offers a charming design that will brighten up any dull or dark living spaces. As photographed the mirror looks great featured on a patterned wall as well as a plain one. The contrast of the simplicity of the mirror with the decorative wallpaper works exceptionally well and can help create a wonderful feature wall in your home.
The true beauty of this mirror lies in the distressed detailing to the frame. The frame offers a layered design with each layer offering a subtle distressed effect giving the mirror a rustic charm. Customers have the option with this white mirror to feature it either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference.Perfectly suited to a shabby chic setting the mirror would sit beautifully alongside other shabby chic furniture and accessories. It would also work well in a more modern themed décor.
Ideal for use as an overmantle mirror this distressed white mirror would help tie all the elements of your living room together. It would also look great in any dining room or entrance hallway. Crafted expertly this shabby chic distressed white mirror offers a durable design lasting for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 91 x 66cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 101 x 73cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 116 x 91cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 45cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 76cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 106cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 167 x 76cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.