Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 94 x 69cm
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 4 - 6 week for production
This silver wall mirror with chrome pinstripes offers an elegant stylish design. The mirror exudes style and will instantly revive any current home design. Beautifully crafted the mirror will grace almost any wall in your home creating a wonderful feature. Ideal for any modern living space this mirror would also blend into a more traditional home. The silver finish offers a glamorous sophisticated feel to the mirror enhanced further by the flashes of chrome to the frame.
The decorative pinstripe pattern on the frame offers an eye catching design perfect for enhancing any current living space. Customers have the option with this mirror to hang it either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. The mirrored area is generously sized and will reflect the light beautifully perfect for brightening up your home. This mirror would look great featured on its own however for customers after creating a striking, bold statement why not piece the mirror with other silver finished furniture.
Ideal for any hallway this mirror would look great featured above a console table. It would also make a fantastic living room or dining room mirror positioned above a sideboard. Crafted to a very high standard using the finest Year glass this mirror offers a stunning finish. The mirrors frame is very durable lasting you for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also available in the following sizes:
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 79 x 64cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 104 x 76cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 119 x 94cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 48cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 79cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 109cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 170 x 79cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally (we do ship to NI, IOM & Ireland)
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge of £20) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands. Delivery charge for NI, IOM & Ireland is £39.99. Free delivery is not available to Groupon and daily deal offers.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a mirror for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please state in the notes section when placing your order.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage before issuing a returns number.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received