Silver Swept Frame Wall Mirror 168 x 107cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL THE END OF APRIL - AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 4 - 6 week for production
This silver swept frame wall mirror offers an elegant stylish design. This mirror combines the classic feel of an antique mirror with a modern stylish design to create this timeless classic that would look great in any home design. The mirror is exceptionally versatile and will blend into any current home design. The aged silver finish would look great in just about any home décor. Exuding with style this mirror offers an ornate frame featuring carved detailing draping around each corner this is enhanced further by the beaded pattern towards the inside of the frame.
The mirror would instantly revive any dull looking home design. Offering a generously sized mirrored area that is able to reflect the light this mirror will brighten up your home. Choose to position the mirror either on your wall or feature it as a leaner style offering a contemporary feel. The mirror would make a fantastic hallway feature catching the eye of any guests as they entered your home.
It would also offer a practical yet stylish solution to any bedroom or dressing room. For customers after creating a striking focal point this mirror would look great pieced with other silver finish items. Crafted to a very high standard this mirror will last you for many years. The mirrors frame is exceptionally hard wearing. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands. Delivery charge for NI, IOM & Ireland is £39.99.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to JS MIRRORS LTD if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to JS MIRRORS LTD in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to JS MIRRORS LTD within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to JS MIRRORS LTD within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received