Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 104 x 76cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 14 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 14 weeks for production
This silver wall mirror with chrome pinstripes offers a stylish contemporary design. The mirror exudes style and would look great featured in any contemporary living space. The stunning mirror will grace any wall in your home either plain or patterned. Offering a glamorous silver finish the mirror will add a sophisticated feel to your home. The true beauty of this mirror lies in its frame featuring a decorative pinstripe design.
The chrome pinstripes enhance the silver frame beautifully and sparkle when hit by the light. Generously sized the mirrored area will project the light helping to brighten up your living space, ideal for darker rooms in your home that require additional light. This mirror would look great featured in just about any room in your home whether it is your living room, dining room or bedroom.
The mirror would also make a fantastic hallway mirror. For customers after creating a focal point why not piece the mirror above a console table with other decorative accessories catching the eye of guests as they enter your home. Crafted to a very high standard this mirror offers a quality finish. The Yearn glass is exceptionally hard wearing and will last you for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also available in the following sizes:
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 79 x 64cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 94 x 69cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 119 x 94cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 48cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 79cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 109cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 170 x 79cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.