Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 79cm
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
This silver wall mirror with chrome pinstripes exudes style and class. The wonderful mirror would look great featured in just about any home décor either contemporary or traditional. Offering a silver finish this mirror will enhance any current living space without overpowering your room. The sophisticated feel of this mirror is great for adding structure to your room. The mirrored area is generously sized and will reflect the light beautifully helping to brighten up your living space, ideal for rooms that require additional light.
This mirror is extremely versatile and should be positioned in your home where it will truly be appreciated. The mirror would look great featured either on its own or pieced with other silver finished items to create a stunning focal point. Customers have the option of piecing this mirror either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. The mirror would make a fantastic hallway mirror pieced with a console table to create a stunning focal point catching the eye of any guests that enter your home.
The mirror would also look great positioned above your fireplace used as an overmantle mirror. Crafted to a very high standard this mirror will last you for many years due to its hard wearing design. The Yearn glass is of a high standard and offers a stunning finish. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also available in the following sizes:
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 79 x 64cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 94 x 69cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 104 x 76cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 119 x 94cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 48cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 109cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 170 x 79cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.