Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 170 x 79cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 9 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 9 weeks for production
This silver wall mirror with chrome pinstripes offers a stylish elegant design. The beautiful mirror will enhance any current living space in your home. The silver finish offers a glamorous look perfect for blending seamlessly into any contemporary home design. The mirror should be positioned where it can truly be appreciated in your home. The true beauty of this mirror lies in its decorative frame featuring a chrome pinstripe pattern.
The flash of chrome complements the silver finish beautifully and will catch the eye of any guests. The stunning mirrored area will reflect the light and project it around your living space. Customers have the option with this mirror to hang it either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space. For customers looking to create a focal point why not feature this mirror with other silver finished accessories.
This large sized mirror will grace any all in your home without overpowering your room. Ideal for any hallway, dining room or bedroom this mirror is extremely versatile. The mirror would also make a fantastic overmantle mirror creating a wonderful centrepiece. Crafted to a very high standard this mirror will last you for many years. The Yearn glass frame offers a stunning high quality finish.
This mirror is also available in the following sizes:
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 79 x 64cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 94 x 69cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 104 x 76cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 119 x 94cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 79cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 48cm
Silver Wall Mirror with Chrome Pinstripes 132 x 109cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.