Traditional Speckled Light Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 104cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 8 - 10 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 8 - 10 weeks for production
This traditional speckled light gold frame mirror is the largest in the range gracing any wall in your home beautifully. The mirrors simple, elegant design will enhance any living space without overpowering it. The gorgeous speckled light gold finish to the frame creates a luxurious feel to your home. Oozing with style this mirror is ideal for either a contemporary or traditional living space. Customers have the option to feature this mirror either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference and available wall space.
The mirror is generously sized and will project the light around your living space brightening up your home, this is ideal for small or dark living spaces that require additional light. Choose to feature the mirror either on its own or for customers after creating a striking focal point why not piece with decorative gold furniture. The mirror would make a fantastic hallway mirror featured in any living room, dining room or bedroom.
It would make a striking hallway mirror catching the eye of any guests as they entered your home. The mirror is crafted from the finest Yearn glass and offers a stunning high quality finish. The frame is exceptionally hard wearing and will last you for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also available in the following sizes:
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 89 x 64cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 99 x 71cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 102 x 43cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 114 x 89cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 43
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 74cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.