Traditional Speckled Light Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 43cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 14 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 14 weeks for production
This traditional speckled light gold frame mirror offers an elegant, tasteful design. Oozing with style the mirror would grace almost any wall in your home beautifully. The traditional speckled light gold frame offers a luxurious feel creating a stunning look in your home. Exuding with style the mirror would blend seamlessly into any contemporary or traditional home décor.
The gold finish to the frame creates a stunning luxurious feel ideal for creating warmth to your home. The mirror offers a subtle vintage look perfect for any customers wishing to create a classic feel to their home. Generously sized the mirror is able to project the light around your room brightening up your living space. If placed strategically across from natural daylight the mirror will also create the illusion of increased space. Oozing with style the mirror would instantly catch the eye of any guest and should be positioned in your home where it can truly be appreciated.
The mirror would make a fantastic hallway feature hung above a console table. It would also make a fantastic overmantle mirror creating a centrepiece in your living area. Crafted using only the finest Yearn glass this mirror offers an exquisite finish. The mirror frame will last you for any years due to its hard wearing design. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also available in the following sizes:
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 89 x 64cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 99 x 71cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 102 x 43cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 114 x 89cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 74cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 104cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.