Traditional Speckled Light Gold Frame Mirror 99 x 71cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 9 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 9 weeks for production
This traditional speckled light gold frame mirror exudes elegance and sophistication. The mirror is a perfect example of how a simple design can still create a focal point on your wall. This wonderful mirror will easily catch the eye of guests due to its high quality finish. The traditional speckled light gold finish to the frame offers a stunning look allowing the mirror to easily blend into any current home décor.
Generously sized the mirror is able to reflect the light beautifully helping to brighten up your living space. The mirror offers a luxurious feel to your home and the gold finish will add a warmth to any current living space. Choose to feature the mirror either on its own or with other gold items to create a focal point. Customers have the option to hang this mirror either landscape or portrait depending on personal preference.
The mirror would make a fantastic bedroom mirror featured above your bed. It would also look stunning featured in your hallway above a console table instantly catching the eye of any guests that enter your home. Crafted to the highest standard using the finest Yearn glass this mirror will last you for many years. The majority of our mirrors are supplied with a wall bracket.
This mirror is also available in the following sizes:
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 89 x 64cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 102 x 43cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 114 x 89cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 43cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 74cm
Traditional Speckled Gold Frame Mirror 127 x 104cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 - PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.