Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 91 x 66cm
This is a made to order item. Approx. manufacturer lead time is 8 - 10 weeks.
|Suitable for plasterboard walls?||Yes|
Please note this is a made to order item and can take 8 - 10 weeks for production
This shabby chic distressed white mirror exudes beauty and elegance. The mirrors simple yet charming design is one that will add life to your current interior. The beautiful white finish to the frame is great at brightening up rooms that are dark or compact. Perfectly suited to any shabby chic style room the mirror would look fantastic featured in almost any vintage style room alongside other shabby chic furniture.
The true beauty of this mirror lies in its triple frame which features beautiful distressed detailing adding a rustic feel to the mirror. The frame features a layered design that will add a subtle decorative flair to your wall. As photographed due to the understated design of the mirror it looks great on a patterned wall, positioned over the top of decorative wallpaper. The mirrored area is generously sized and is able to project the light around your room increasing light and space beautifully.
Customers have the option with this mirror to use it either landscape or portrait. Perfectly suited to any hallway this mirror will sit elegantly above a console table creating a welcoming feel to your home. Crafted expertly using the finest materials this shabby chic distressed white mirror offers a durable design lasting for many years.
This mirror is also offered in the following sizes:
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 76 x 60cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 101 x 73cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 116 x 91cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 45cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 76cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 129 x 106cm
Shabby Chic Distressed White Mirror 167 x 76cm
Delivery can range from 24 Hours to 28 working days depending on current stock levels and delivery schedules. We aim to deliver mirrors to our customers as quickly as possible and pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and some PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please use our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY option where available
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
8. CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
Custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty. If you decide to cancel your order before delivery, you will forfeit your 30% deposit payment. We will not take custom made goods of merchantable quality back, once they have been delivered. Your statutory rights are unaffected.